Now Hiring: Full-time & Part-time Baristas
If you love quality coffee and American made goods, you just might be the person we are looking for.
This past Fourth of July, States Coffee & Mercantile opened its doors in amazing downtown Martinez. This area is undergoing a massive revitalization and States is proud to be a part of a blossoming small business community in an area filled with rich history and a strong sense of community.
After just a few months of operation, it’s evident we are on to something great and are looking for talented, passionate and dedicated baristas to join our team. Neighborly roasted coffee and American made goods are at the core of what we do. We pride ourselves not just on our coffee, but the incredible experience each of our customers has when they walk through the door. We aren’t looking for someone to just sling drinks, but for someone who loves engaging with people, building relationships and having a pretty good time along the way.
In short, we strive to be the best neighbors we can be in the community we call home.
To be an ideal candidate, you should possess the following traits
- Ability to create positive and memorable customer experiences
- Experience working in a coffee shop
- Genuine desire to engage with each customer that walks through our door
- Capacity to follow directions and execute responsibilities consistently
- Commitment to quality and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others in a team oriented environment
- Must be available on weekends
Pay: $10 - 13/hour depending on experience
How to apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we think you may be a good fit, our people will reach out to you directly to learn more about you.